About Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
About Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) | Read on the Overview, vision, mission and core values of the institution…
To be a distinguished continental hub of excellence in organizational and business management practices.
- Excellence: To champion, promote and advocate for individual and institutional excellence in Kenya, Africa and beyond, in everything that we think, say or do.
- Integrity: To be a pillar and beacon of good governance; to maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, honesty, truthfulness and decorum in all our dealings with our staff, customers and the community. To champion a free, just and fair community.
- Innovativeness: To encourage and promote an environment that nurtures individual and institutional innovativeness and creativity, freshness of thought and the spirit of exploration and discovery.
- Entrepreneurship: To champion and support creation of new wealth and employment, through the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Collaboration: To seek and reach out to like-minded individuals and institutions for collaborative and synergistic initiatives for the universal good of humankind.
List Of Public Universities
University of Nairobi
Multimedia University of Kenya
Meru University of Science and Technology
Muranga University of Technology
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Karibu
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
South Eastern Kenya University
University of Kabianga
University Of Eldoret