About Kisumu National Polytechnic
About Kisumu National Polytechnic | Read on the establishment of Kisumu National Polytechnic. See the History Of Kisumu National Polytechnic right here on this page.
Kisumu City stands at the centre of the Great Lakes Region and is fast emerging as a hub for the East Africa Economic Union. It is also emerging as an academic city with a range of newly established and flourishing colleges and universities.
As an ISO certified institution, The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to providing affordable, accessible, sustainable and quality training by ensuring our services are effective and efficient and meet the client’s expectations.
This new order required the institution to constitute a Governing Council to steer it and repeal Legal Notice No 85 of May 30, 2001 that recognized it as a polytechnic. The Governing Council assumed office on August 2015
The key quality objectives seek to:
- Achieve and maintain a level of quality training which enhances the institutions’ reputation with clients.
- Ensure compliance with the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Act, 2013, and other relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- Endeavour to maximize client satisfaction through our services.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to comply with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. To achieve this, the Polytechnic has established Quality Objectives which shall be reviewed from time to time for suitability and provision of continual improvement.
- Achieve and maintain a level of quality training which enhances the institution’s reputation with customers.
- Ensure compliance with the Education Act and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Endeavour to always maximize customer satisfaction with services provided by Kisumu Polytechnic.
- Environmental Stewardship