Africa International University AIU Admission Forms 2021/2022
Africa International University Admission Forms 2021 | Apply Now…
The Africa International University – APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- What is required of your to apply for a certain Program
- Explore and select a program of your choice
- Download, fill and complete the application form that corresponds to your program
- Undergraduate Application Form
- Postgraduate Application Form
- PhD Application Form
- Diploma Application Form
- Mail the application form and all required documents as instructed in the form to:
Africa International University,
PO Box 24686
- We will mail back an admission letter when your application has been accepted by the admissions board. When you receive it, here’s what you must do next.
- Fee applicable for each course Fee Structure
Africa International University – APPLICATION FEE
Complete application forms are to be submitted with a non-refundable application fee as follows:
Program Amount (Kshs.)
Diploma Programs 1000
Bachelors Programs 1500
Masters Programs 2500
PhD Programs 2500
International Students are in addition expected to submit an application for Kenya Pupils’ Pass (KPP) accompanied with Kshs 11,250.
Application forms for all Africa International University programs may be downloaded from Application Forms. Duly complete forms may be emailed: admissions office email or posted to the Africa International University admissions office. Please note that official transcripts (which are required for Doctoral and Postgraduate applicants)
Africa International University – WHAT NEXT AFTER ADMISSION
How to proceed after one has been admitted:
- Full-time students who need housing should apply using the ‘housing application form’ available from the admissions office, also included with the application packet.
- All students need to deposit their term 1 fees (these are required to secure a house). These fees will be refunded if you aren’t able to enroll in the year of admission. Bank details are on the admission letter.
- Once you have made travel arrangements you should inform the admissions office of your arrival date. If you are a residential student, AIU can offer transport assistance from Nairobi (airport or bus stop) to the AIU campus. However, this assistance is only available through prior arrangement with the admissions office.
- All new students are required to attend Orientation week, so note the dates given on the admission letter and ensure that you arrive at AIU in good time.
- Residential students should carry warm clothing as the Karen area can be very cold, especially in the period from May to September.
- Registration and payment of full fees should be completed within the first week of classes.
- International students should apply for a student visa/Kenya Pupils’ Pass (KPP) immediately after admission; approximately three months are required to process a KPP.
- Get police clearance (certificate of good conduct or its equivalent) from your country of origin before you travel here.
- You will need your academic certificates equated. See the Kenya Commission for University Education and the Kenya National Examinations Council for instructions on equation. Africa International University Admission Forms
If you have any concerns, please let the admissions office know via chat or email (see additional contacts at the website footer) and we will try to assist you accordingly.
List Of Public Universities
List Of Private universities