Africa International University AIU Intakes 2021/2022
Africa International University Intakes 2021 | see details below to apply now…
The Africa International University – APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- What is required of your to apply for a certain Program
- Explore and select a program of your choice
- Download, fill and complete the application form that corresponds to your program
- Undergraduate Application Form
- Postgraduate Application Form
- PhD Application Form
- Diploma Application Form
- Mail the application form and all required documents as instructed in the form to:
Africa International University,
PO Box 24686
- We will mail back an admission letter when your application has been accepted by the admissions board. When you receive it, here’s what you must do next.
- Fee applicable for each course Fee Structure
- International students should apply for a student visa/Kenya Pupils’ Pass (KPP) immediately after admission; approximately three months are required to process a KPP.
- Get police clearance (certificate of good conduct or its equivalent) from your country of origin before you travel here.
- You will need your academic certificates equated. See the Kenya Commission for University Education and the Kenya National Examinations Council for instructions on equation.
If you have any concerns, please let the admissions office know via chat or email (see additional contacts at the website footer) and we will try to assist you accordingly.
List Of Public Universities
List Of Private universities