Africa International University AIU Online Application 2021/2022
Africa International University Online Application | See details below to apply…
The Africa International University – APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- What is required of your to apply for a certain Program
- Explore and select a program of your choice
- Download, fill and complete the application form that corresponds to your program
- Undergraduate Application Form
- Postgraduate Application Form
- PhD Application Form
- Diploma Application Form
- Mail the application form and all required documents as instructed in the form to:
Africa International University,
PO Box 24686
- We will mail back an admission letter when your application has been accepted by the admissions board. When you receive it, here’s what you must do next.
- Fee applicable for each course Fee Structure
Africa International University- APPLICATION FEE
Complete application forms are to be submitted with a non-refundable application fee as follows:
Diploma Programs 1000
Bachelors Programs 1500
Masters Programs 2500
PhD Programs 2500
International Students are in addition expected to submit an application for Kenya Pupils’ Pass (KPP) accompanied with Kshs 11,250.
Application fees can be deposited in the bank account (see banking details below) and deposit slip submitted to the Admissions office or emailed to admissions office. You are welcome to send an email for any specific enquirers, follow-up, or clarification to: Admissions office
Bank Co-Operative Bank of Kenya
Branch Nairobi Business Centre
Account Number 01128092985900
Coop Swift Code KCOOKENA
WHEN TO APPLY
Applications for the regular programs normally close on the 15th of December for the January intake, 15th April for the May intake and 15th August for the September intake.
For International students to be accepted in the September intake, your application form should have been sent by April, for January intake you should have sent your application by September and for April intake you should have sent you application form by January.
For the School-Based programs, your application should reach us not later than 10th March for April holidays, 10th July for August holidays and 10th November for the December Holidays.
At Africa International University, we make it easier for you to settle your payments by offering the following methods of paying your university fees:
- Payments can be made by banker’s cheque, payable to Africa International University. The University does not accept personal cheques.
- The University will not accept any cash payments. Cash should be deposited in any of the following bank accounts and the banking slip immediately presented for issuance of a University receipt to the finance office. Kindly ensure correct capturing of your name and registration number on the banking slip.
- International students should apply for a student visa/Kenya Pupils’ Pass (KPP) immediately after admission; approximately three months are required to process a KPP.
- Get police clearance (certificate of good conduct or its equivalent) from your country of origin before you travel here.
- You will need your academic certificates equated. See the Kenya Commission for University Education and the Kenya National Examinations Council for instructions on equation.
If you have any concerns, please let the admissions office know via chat or email (see additional contacts at the website footer) and we will try to assist you accordingly.
TO APPLY ONLINE, CLICK HERE.