Cascade Institute of Hospitality Application Form 2019/2020
Cascade Institute of Hospitality Application Form 2019/2020 | Cascade Institute of Hospitality has opened its admission for application into the 2019/2020 academic session. see details below to apply…
Cascade Institute of Hospitality has three intakes every academic year: September, January and May. Students sit for their end of term examinations in December, April and August. ICM exams are held in March, June, September and December.
Check Out: Cascade Institute of Hospitality Courses
Cascade Institute of Hospitality aims to admit applicants who are best prepared to benefit from the quality education on offer. Admission officers review applications and supporting documents carefully to assess an applicant’s overall academic preparation. In evaluating an application, the college considers the following factors:
- KCSE Mean Grade and or Mock results
- Professional experience for mature entry students
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully consider the diploma and certificate programs available and to meet with a career adviser or head of department before making a decision. Admission to CIH is on a first come first served basis within the admission period.
Read On Cascade Institute of Hospitality Admission Requirements before application
- Application forms can be handpicked from the college or downloaded from the college website. Applicants can also apply directly through the website. Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Admissions Officer or hand delivered to the college.
- Application forms should be accompanied by copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates or result slips, 2 passport size photographs, national ID, passport or birth certificate.
- English proficiency – The medium of instruction is English and students are expected to have a working knowledge of the same.
- Medical fitness – Some courses require students to be medically fit. Applicants with known long term medical conditions are encouraged to divulge this information.
See Also: Cascade Institute of Hospitality Fees Structure
Applicants who have met the above entry requirements will be issued with an admission letter detailing the program into which they have been admitted and the fee payable. CIH does not charge an application fee.
N.B Application does not guarantee admission.
Download Cascade Institute of Hospitality Application Form right here.