Daystar University Application Form 2021/2022
Daystar University Application Form | See details of the ongoing admissions for 2021/2022 academic session at Daystar University to apply…
We Welcome your Application
Thank you for your interest in Daystar University. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here in Daystar University. Daystar University seeks to enroll and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the University community, and the broader society.
To that end, the role of the Admissions and Records Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage enrollment of applicants who are spiritually mature, academically excellent, accomplished in extracurricular endeavors, and broadly diverse through individualized review and professional judgement.
Daystar University Application Process
- Application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi and Athi River campuses.
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree;
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Daystar University Application Form
Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to Daystar University, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student.
Duly completed applications should be returned to the Registrar on or before:
JANUARY INTAKE: November
MAY INTAKE: April
AUGUST INTAKE: July
For more information, kindly contact the: Address:
The Admissions and Records office Daystar University,
P.O. Box 44400-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2723002/3/4
To Download or access the forms and informations below, visit this link: http://www.daystar.ac.ke/how-to-apply.html