East African School of Aviation EASA Fees Structure 2021/2022
East African School of Aviation Fees Structure – EASA has released their 2021/2022 academic year tuition fees. Check below:
The management of the East African School of Aviation (EASA) has released the School Fees to be paid by Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma , Certificate and Short Courses for fresh newly admitted and returning students respectively for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We have published the East African School of Aviation, EASA School Fees schedule below as released by the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session depending on the course you are offering.
Bachelor Of Civil Aviation Management Fees Structure at East African School of Aviation
YEAR 1 Sem1 Kshs 80,700 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 140,700
2ND YEAR Sem1 Kshs 80,700 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 140,700
YEAR 3 Sem1 Kshs 84,700 Sem2 Kshs 64,000 Total Kshs 148,700
YEAR 4 Sem1 Kshs 78,450 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 138,450
The Executive MBA (Aviation Option)
Fee Structure per annum
Kenya (Ksh.) Administrative 100,000.00 Tuition 260,000.00 Total 360,000.00
Other East African Countries Administrative (Ksh.)120,000.00 Tuition 280,000.00 Total 400,000.00
Other Countries (Ksh.) Administrative 150,000.00 Tuition 300,000.00 Total 450,000.00
- All fees structures are subject to conditions
- Students without a degree will be required to do extra business courses which will cost an additional Kshs. 40,000
Students will be required at pay at least 80% of the full fees upon admission into the programme. Successful applicants will be notified of the reporting date in their admission letters.
Steps to pay fees at East African School of Aviation using Lipa na MPesa paybill number 754206
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the East African School of Aviation Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number 754206 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Registration Number for New Students Enter National ID Number and press “OK”
- Enter amount, i.e. Fees and press “OK”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- East African of Aviation will then update your account shortly.
Kindly forward a copy of the payment slip via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or by post to the undersigned.
For information on EASA Fees Structure, contact the school using the contact information provided below:
East African School of Aviation CONTACT DETAILS
East African School of Aviation,
Embakasi, Off Airport North Road,
P.O. Box: 30689-00100,