Gelian Hotel Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Kenya 2023
Gelian Hotel Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Kenya 2023 – Apply Now:
The Gelian Hotel Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Kenya
Restaurant Supervisor Job, Current Hotel Jobs,
Reports to: Restaurant Manager,
- Assist the Restaurant Manager with smooth and organized running of the restaurant according to the Standards set by the management.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Achievement of financial goals in revenue, expenses and profit
- Guest comments survey results and quality/ efficiency of guest complaint follow up/ recovery.
- Quality of overall staff development, guarantee that training plans are carried out and recorded in a manner as set by the company.
- Participates in the elaboration of the hotel’s F&B standards and procedure. Is directly responsible of their implementation and respect from the team members
- Ensure staffs, particularly guest contact personnel are familiar with club lounge members, known repeat guests, VIPs and provide special attention and recognition
- Confirm daily specials and new menu additions with the Executive Chef.
- Fully responsible for guest complaint follow up and guest complaint recovery process
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members
- Monitors activity regarding discounts, billing instruction and compliance with hotel credit policy
- Plans and co-ordinates in-house activities with relevant division heads
- Assist in developing, implementing and evaluating cost effective F&B budget and business plan to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales maximisation and profitability on an on-going basis
- Ensures that all company discount and rebate policies are adhered to
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude
- Effectively forecasts restaurant needs
- Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change
- Prioritizes tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly
- Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same
- Perform any other duty as will be allocated.
- Diploma in food and beverage from a reputable college or University
- At least 2 Years of experience in hospitality industry, preferably the food and Beverage department as a supervisor.
- Good working knowledge of micro Fidelio
- Must have a proper knowledge of food and beverage service
- A successful track record of managing a team.
- Able to work with flexible working hours.
- Able to work under Minimal Supervision.
- Able to Multitask and reliable.
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration to email@example.com with subject line being the position applied for.
1Karatina University Student Portal
2Karatina University Contacts
3Karatina University Courses
4Karatina University KUCCPS Admission List
5Karatina University Application Form
6Karatina University Admission form
7Karatina University Bank Accounts
8Karatina University Hostel Booking
9Karatina University Campuses
10Karatina University Exam Timetable
11Karatina University Fee Structure.
12Karatina University Final Graduation List
13Karatina University Provisional Graduation List
14Karatina University Grading System
15Karatina University Graduation Fee
16Karatina University History
17Karatina University Helb Portal
18Karatina University Itiati campus
19Karatina University Internships 2019
20Karatina University January Intake
21Karatina University KUCCPS Admission Letters
22Karatina University Main Campus Nyeri
23Karatina University Mission and Vision
List Of Public Universities
University of Nairobi
Multimedia University of Kenya
Meru University of Science and Technology
Muranga University of Technology
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Karibu
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
South Eastern Kenya University
University of Kabianga
University Of Eldoret
List Of Private universities
United States International University Africa (USIU – Africa)
Mount Kenya University (MKU)
Uzima University College
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA)
University of Eastern Africa Baraton (UEAB)
Africa Nazarene University
Scott Christian University
KAG East University
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology
Pan Africa Christian University
Kenya Methodist University
Adventist University of Africa
Great Lakes University of Kisumu
Presbyterian University of East Africa
St. Paul’s University
Africa International University
Management University of Africa
Amref International University (AMIU)
KUCCPS Student Portal : KUCCPS Application Portal
List Of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions
Africa Digital Media Institute
AirSwiss International College
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT)- Nairobi
Adept College of Professional Studies – Nakuru
African Institute of Research and Development Studies, Bandari College
Baraton Teachers’ Training College – Nandi Central Kapsabet
Cascade Institute of Hospitality – Thika
Eldoret Polytechnic – Eldoret
Emma Daniel Arts Training Institute (EDATI)
Gusii Institute of Technology
Kisii National Polytechnic
Harvard Institute of Development Studies
ICT Fire and Rescue – Thika
International Centre of Technology (ICT-Thika)
Intraglobal Training Institute
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies
Kabete National Polytechnic
Kagumo Teachers Training College
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute