Glovo Operations Manager Job Vacancy In Kenya 2021
Glovo Operations Manager Job Vacancy In Kenya 2021 – Apply Now:
The couriers, Glovers for us, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the fleet’s long-term sustainability, as well as its daily performance.
Among other things, you will ensure an adequate supply of couriers in the whole territory as well as working directly with the OPS team to define and refine processes across the marketplace.
- Be the owner of the operational metrics for Kenya
- Work closely with Regional OPS and the GM of Kenya
- Manage Operations Specialists (team of +5 professionals). You will hire, train and mentor them.
- Understand, deep-dive, have under control and improve the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Implement, standardize and execute processes across all cities.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations thru out-of-the-box thinking.
3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand is a plus.
- Experience managing high-performance teams. Inspire, coach and mentor the team to support their development and competency.
Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
Strong analytical skills are a must.
Strong organisational skills and delegation, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
Combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view.
Outstanding leadership skills and relationship with peers and other departments.
Open to change (changes seeker).
Effective communication skills (both to the team and upstream).
Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (proactive in finding new solutions to new issues).
Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
Knowledge in SQL
- Project Management experience
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to apply
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Click here to apply