Glovo Q-commerce Manager Job Vacancy In Kenya 2021
Glovo Q-commerce Manager Job Vacancy In Kenya 2021 – Apply Now:
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Develop store or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail.
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Full professional level of Local language plus fluent in English is a must!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
Monthly Glovo credits to use in our App
- Comprehensive Private health insurance
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to apply
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
How To Check Application Status
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted