Greensteds Chemistry Teacher Job Vacancy 2021
Greensteds Chemistry Teacher Job Vacancy 2021 – Apply Now:
Chemistry Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs
Position: Chemistry Teacher
The post holder will be accountable to the Head of Science
Greensteds is a co-educational boarding and day school following the National Curriculum of England & Wales from Early Years to IGCSE, and A level. We welcome applicants for the following position falling vacant in September, to join our dynamic and supportive teaching staff: Chemistry Teacher (up to A-Level)-
Greensteds has a strong academic record yet places equal emphasis upon commitment to the wide rangingextracurricular programme. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable and challenging learning experience where students are able to acquire all the skills and knowledge necessary for them to become future leaders of good character, ready to make a difference in a global society.
- The successful candidate will be able to teach Chemistry across the whole Senior School (Year 7-13), including IGCSE and A Level. The ability to teach either Mathematics or Physics as another Science subject will be an added advantage.
- We are a non-selective school with a relatively wide ability range. Being able to inspire pupils of all abilities is essential.
- The willingness to take a full and active part in all aspects of a thriving and progressive school is vital, including the ability to coach team sports and/or take an active part in the wider co-curricular programme.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (BSc./B.Ed. Chemistry) or related field and a teaching qualification.
- Experience in teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales.
- The ability to teach Mathematics or Physics as the other science will be an added advantage
- Creative teacher with the ability to take leadership responsibilities
- Have or apply for a ICPC or Good Conduct Certificate
- Willingness to contribute fully to the boarding and extracurricular life of a busy, full boarding school.
How to apply
Greensteds International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all employees and volunteers to share that commitment. Employment is subject to suitable
background checks, including the receipt of satisfactory references, one of which must be from the most recent
Applicants should e-mail an up-to date CV with a covering letter addressed to the Headmaster stating their
teaching speciality and contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) to