How Much Does Kenya Police Earn
How Much Does Kenya Police Earn – check their salary below:
Being a police in Kenya is among the most prestigious professions one can ever get. The profession comes with status and good standing in the community. However, people have always wondered how much in Police these people take home at the end of every other month. So, today, lets look at Kenya police basic salary and allowances in a more simplified way.
KPS salary scale
Like other professions, how much every Kenyan police earns relies upon their education level and the ranks they hold in the police force. In 2015, the Kenya police salary was increased by 100% – a move that saw many policemen and women celebrating and motivated to work harder. As per this new structure, the increment was to be spread in four stages and the police would earn the accompanying figures.
1. The basic salary for Kenya police constable was sh. 32,880, a compensation that was considerably higher than a fresh graduate in Kenya.
2. Corporals take home basic pay of Ksh 42, 660.
3.A constable pockets sh 45, 540 every end of the month.
4. Senior sergeants gets Sh50,220.
5. Police inspector earns a basic pay of Sh53,820.
6. Ass. Superintendent of police gets Sh70,530.
7. A Superintendent procures Ksh Sh73,020
8. A Senior superintendent gets Sh85,890.
10. Assistant inspector-general of police pockets Sh187,890.
11. A senior assistant inspector-general takes home Sh274,890 every month
12. The Inspector General of Police gets Sh854,241.
Are Kenya Police Allowed To Vote
Who Are Kenya Police
Can Kenya Police Vote
When Did Kenya Police Start
Do Kenya Police Vote
Do Kenya Police Pay Tax
Do Kenyan Police Officers Vote
Does Kenya Police Vote
How Long Does Kenya Police Training Take
How To Join Kenya Police
How To Download Kenya Police Payslip
How Much Is Kenya Police Salary
Is Kenya Police Allowed To Vote