JKUAT Diploma In Quantity Survey
JKUAT Diploma In Quantity Survey | JKUAT Diploma In Quantity Survey | JKUAT Diploma In Quantity Survey…Details:
DIPLOMA IN QUANTITY SURVEYING
Diploma in Quantity Surveying is intended to prepares
students to have a wide range of technical skills in the
preparation of bill of quantities for project estimates,
preparation of contract documents, work plan
schedules, project evaluation, preparation of payment
schedules for completed works, advising clients on
aspects related to construction technologies and legal
aspects in the construction industry. The programme is
unique in its approach to the measurement work for
building construction and related infrastructure.
The aim of this programme is to produce quantity
surveying Technical Graduates with a holistic
understanding of theoretical and technical aspects of
quantity surveying that would prepare them to practice
as assistant QS, works foreman or clerk of works
assisting senior engineers.
See Also: JKUAT BSc Quantity Survey
2 ½ years (6 Semesters+ Attachment) [ Full Time] Or Day
Ksh. 65,000 per semester
THE MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL DIPLOMA ENGEERING PROGRAMMES
• Mean Grade: KCSE C + and grades C in English & C+ in Mathematics and C in Physics & Chemistry or
• Mean Grade: KCSE C + and grades C in English & C+ in Mathematics & C in Physical Science and
• Or Division II in KCE with Pass in English and Credit in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Or Credit
in Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
• Or KNEC Certificate with C (Plain) overall KCSE and minimum Credit pass in either Civil Engineering
or Building and civil Engineering or Building Construction or Water Engineering or Engineering Survey
or Agricultural Engineering and Architecture certificate..
• Or the equivalent qualification approved by the University Senate.
See Also: JKUAT Financial Engineering
Diploma programs on offer will on successful completion qualify you to Register as Technician Engineers with EBK.