KAG East University Admission Requirements 2021/2022
KAG East University Admission Requirements – Apply Now:
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Post Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree: The applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree should have a master’s degree from institutions recognized by the Commission for University Education. In addition, the applicants should submit a research proposal showing that they are capable of carrying out original research.
- Master’s Degree: Applicants should be holders of a bachelor’s degree form an accredited University recognized by the Commission for University Education. KAG East University Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses: Admission to Bachelor’s Degree Programs will be based on the attainment of KCSE mean grade C+, a KNEC diploma or the equivalent of each as recognized by the University Senate and the Commission for University Education. Individual programs may require higher grades, but a C+ overall grade will be the minimum threshold.
- Diplomas: Admission to Diploma Courses shall be based on any of the following minimum qualifications: KCSE mean grade C or equivalent, KCSE mean grade D plus a certificate in a relevant field from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Certificate Courses: Admission to Certificate Courses will be based on the following minimum qualifications: KCSE mean grade D. KAG East University Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission will give a two-page double spaced essay addressing the topic: What experiences led you to select your professional objectives.
Transfer Students/Credit Transfer
Information on transfer Students/ Credit transfer can be obtained on request from admissions.
Procedure of Application for Admission for Undergraduate
KAG EAST University will admit applicants who meet any of the following minimum university requirements: C+ in KCSE, KNEC Diploma, KASNEB diploma, an equivalent grade obtained from a CUE recognized examining body.
Each applicant for admission to KAG EAST University will submit to the Registrar Academic’s Office the following items:
- A non-refundable application fee as specified in the current fee schedule of the institution. All payments will be as per the financial policy.
- A duly filled application form at least a month before the start of each semester. KAG East University Admission Requirements
Admissions offer may be postponed or rescheduled on grounds specified below:-
- An applicant who is unable to take up the offer of admission will be required to inform in writing the Academic Registrar Academic at least one week prior to the date of registration.
- An applicant who fails to inform the Academic Registrar Academic of his/her deferment of admission will be deemed to have forfeited his/her position and will be deregistered from the course admitted to.
- Official letter of deferment of admission from the Academic Registrar Academic shall be issued as a confirmation of deferment and a copy placed in the student’s file. After one year a fresh application shall be required.
For more information on admissions write to us on email@example.com
For any querries on admissions please contact;
+254 740 446 509
+254 740 466 510
+254 702 766 711
List Of Public Universities
List Of Private universities