Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online Application 2019/2020
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online Application | How To Apply to Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online – 2019/2020 Academic Year
Before Applying, Click and read on any of the below links:
- Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Courses Offered
- Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Admission Requirements
Application Status Updates For 2019-2020 Released:
To successfully complete this application you need to have scanned copies of the following documents:
- Postal Order slip
- Certificates and testimonials.
- Passport size photo.
To Apply Online, Click here.
- Students are expected to attend all classes, supervision, practicals, attachments, punctually and without exception.
- All assignments must be done and submitted for evaluation and grading.
- Students must exhibit a high degree of discipline , morality, professionalism and adherence to the culture of the Institution.
- Students to understand and promote the institution’s Philosophy/Mission, ideas and culture.
- Tuition and any other fees must be paid as per the laid down regulations.
- Any fees payment default will result in suspension from class attendance/program suspension.
- Mutual respect must be cultivated by all the parties within the entire Kaiboi Technical Community (i.e Students, facilitators/teachers and management).
- The Kaiboi Technical Management will provide an enabling environment and learning facilitation for academic and professional success.
- No student will be graduated if he/she has not: a) regularly attended all tuition and other mandatory sessions, b) done, submitted and passed all tests/assignments/projects/research, c) paid all college fees/dues.
For more details on Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online Application, make use of the contact details below:
KAIBOI T.T Institute
P.O. Box 937
GPO 30100 – ELDORET
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online Application 2019/2020 has not been opened yet. Keep Checking this very page for immediate updates as soon as the institution opens the 2019/2020 Application.