Kenya Institute of Special Education KISE Application Form 2020/2021
Kenya Institute of Special Education Application Form – Download:
|Diploma in Special Needs Education||Full time Program||September|
|Distance Learning Program||August|
|Certificate in Kenyan Sign Language (KSL)||Full time- Day &Evening class||
|All Other Certificate Courses||Full time||April
|Workplace/Tailor made Courses||Full time||As per request|
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AT KENYA INSTITUTE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
Diploma in SNE in: Autism, Emotional & Behaviour Difficulties, Hearing Impairment, Deafblind, Intellectual Disabilities, Gifted and Talented, Visual Impairment, Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and Inclusive Education
- Holders of P1 Primary Teacher Certificate by training or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience or
- Holders of Certificate Course in Early Childhood Education Development (ECDE) from a government Institutions with at least D+ in KCSE or Division II in KCE or its equivalent and at least 2 years teaching Experience or
- Holders of P1 teacher certificate through promotion after passing PTC exam offered by the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Standards, Ministry of Education, Kenya or
- Holders of P2 Teacher certificate and certificate in SNE from KISE or any other recognized institution with at least a D plain in KCSE or Division IV in KCE or its equivalent and at least 5 years teaching experience.
- Applicants should have a minimum of Diploma in Special Needs Education.
- The course is open to teachers, parents, social workers, caregivers, Braille transcribers and any other interested persons with form four educational level with a minimum of KCSE D are encouraged to apply.
Kenyan Sign Language
- Applicants should have a minimum of KCSE Grade D or its equivalent .
- Applicants should have a minimum of KCSE Grade D or its equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms may be obtained from the Kenya Institute of Special Education offices at Kasarani in Nairobi or be downloaded from their website
PLEASE POST THE COMPLETED FORM TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Kenya Institute of Special Education
P.O. Box 48413, 00100-NAIROBI
Kasarani, Thika Superhighway Exit 8
Off Kasarani-Mwiki Rd
P. O. Box 48413 – 00100
Tel: 020- 8007977,
Cell : 0734-801 – 860