Kenya Police Service Training
Kenya Police Service Training – see details below:
The Kenya Police Training College Kiganjo
The College shall train staff to the highest possible standards of competence and integrity and to respect human right and dignity as provided for under Article 244 (d) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
1. Training of Recruits
2. Training of Police officers attending promotional courses
3. Training of Police officers attending performance enhancement courses
4. Follow -up programs (post training evaluation)
5. Setting and marking of Gazetted Officers Examinations
6. Setting and marking of Police Law Examination
7. Setting and marking of Service English Literacy Examination
8. Development of training curriculum
9. Evaluation of training programmes and syllabi.
10. To offer police science programs in collaboration with institutions of higher learning;
11. To run rehabilitation programmes for police officers
12. To establish, manage and utilize the existing satellite training centres in the counties for use by the Service