Kenya Water Institute Intake 2022/2023
Kenya Water Institute Intake | Kenya Water Institute KEWI has opened the admission application for January, May and September for the 2022/2023 academic session. See details below to apply…
Kenya Water Institute Intake Our Intakes are in January, May and September for Diploma, Certificate and Bridging courses. Ensure application fee is paid before you send your application. Fill in the Bank slip No as you apply. Please Submit your Accurate Information to enable Us Serve you Well.
- Diploma courses the minimum entry requirements are: an average C- in KCSE or a division II in KCE. Those with C- or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
- Certificate courses the minimum entry requirements are: an average D+ in KCSE or a division III in KCE. Those with D+ or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
Higher Diploma Course 2 years
Higher National Diploma in Water EngineeringDiploma Courses 3 years
- Diploma in Water Engineering
- Diploma in Water Resources Technology & Management
- Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
- Diploma in Business & Information Technology
- Information & Communication Technology
Certificate Courses 2 years
- Certificate in Water Engineering
- Water Resources Technology Management
- Certificate in Water & Wastewater Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Operator Courses 1 year
- Meter Reading
- Plumbing and Pipe-fitting
Bridging Courses in
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Before you proceed with the application form download to start the admission process, please click on the links below to read on them first:
Click here to Download Kenya Water Institute Application Form.
Mode of Application
Online application is available at KEWI website at www.kewi.or.ke (student portal). Application forms can be obtained from Kenya Water Institute, Nairobi South ‘C’, Chiakariga, Kitui and Kisumu campuses; or downloaded from KEWI website. A non – refundable application fee of KShs 1,000.00 should be deposited to KENYA WATER INSTITUTE, Account No. 110 776 0585, KCB, Moi Avenue Branch.
Applications should be addressed to the DIRECTOR. Attach photocopies of Academic Certificates, National ID card and original application fee receipt.
Limited accommodation is available in Nairobi, Chiakariga and Kitui Campuses at KShs 25,960/- per Semester on a “first pay, first served�? basis. Confirm availability before making payment. Foreign students to add 20% on all charges. For enquiries: Nairobi – 0722 207 757, 0735339206, Chiakariga – 0729009104, Kitui – 0707566395
Persons with disability and female students are encouraged to apply
Kenya Water Institute is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
For more information regarding Kenya Water Institute Application Form, please contact the institution at:
Nairobi South C, Ole Shapara Avenue,
P. O. Box 60013 – 00200, Nairobi
Tel : +254-020 6003899/97,
Mobile: 0722 207 757