Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus
Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus – Details:
The Kenyatta University – Mombasa Campus is a Kenyan Public Institution designated as a Satellite Campus.
It is located in Mombasa County in The Coast Province of Kenya.
It caters to a Mixed Gender student population. The mode of study is Class Based while the students have access to Day Only facilities.
Courses currently offered by Kenyatta University – Mombasa Campus are as below;
List of Degree Courses
1. Bachelor of Arts
2. Bachelor of Commerce
3. Bachelor of Education (Arts)
4. Bachelor of Education (Science)
5. Bachelor of Environmental Science
6. Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Community Development)
7. Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
8. Bachelor of Science (Hospitality Management & Tourism Management)
9. Bachelor of Science (Coastal & Marine Resource Management)
List of Certificate Courses
ODEL AND CISCO
1. The Campus also serves as a centre for ODel courses in the Coast Region.
2. Additionally the Campus is now a CISCO academy running ITE and CCNA programmes.
List of PhDoctorate Programmes
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Masters of Science in Hospitality Management
3. Master of Science in international Tourism
4. Master of Education ( Educational Administration)
5. Master of Education( Early Childhood Education)
Contact Info | Social Media
Kenyatta University KU RECOMMENDED LINKS:
Kenyatta University KU Main Page