Kirinyaga University School of Business & Economics
Kirinyaga University School of Business & Economics | Read on the details of the overview, list of courses offered within the School of Business & Economics and contacts.
About Kirinyaga University School of Business & Economics
SBE was established in the year 2012 and admitted her first students in September of the same year. Our intent is to provide opportunities for training, research, and innovation.
The school has mounted postgraduate, undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate programmes, which are offered at the main campus. We also service other teaching departments within the university in Business and Economics unit courses as outlined in specific programmes and offer consultancy services on various management related fields. We offer training services for skills upgrading for professionals on matters related to Management skills and emerging issues in social sciences.
Intakes to all our Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes are in January, May and September every year while professional courses are undertaken quarterly.
Please feel free to contact us on any queries, comments or suggestions regarding School.
Why study at Kirinyaga University School of Business and Economics
- Mentorship programmes – Provided by our competent and experienced staff who have scheduled meetings to guide students on contemporary issues and conduct including Discipline.
- Innovative curriculum delivery – including a mandatory industrial attachment supervised by qualified faculty in conjunction with industry supervisors.
Availability of lecturers for consultation outside lecture hours. We also offer teaching notes and informative literature straight tour students through their portals.
- Value addition to our programmes – We are a Professional center for KASNEB and Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) and all their professional course are available to our students and stakeholders.
- Guaranteed course completion in minimum required time – each course is adhered to strictly where degree programmes take 4 years, diploma programmes take 3 years (trimester basis) and certificate programmes take 2 years (trimester basis).
Kirinyaga University School of Business & Economics Courses Offered
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Enterprise Management
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Public Relations
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Proficiency Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Proficiency certificate in supervisory skills
- Proficiency Certificate in Governance and Administration for Public Officers
- Proficiency Certificate in Management for Effective Service Delivery
Kirinyaga University School of Business & Economics Contacts
P.O.Box: 143-10300 Kerugoya. Kenya
+254 0709 742000
Kirinyaga University School of Health Sciences
Kirinyaga University School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Kirinyaga University School of Hospitality and Textile Technology
Kirinyaga University School of Engineering & Built Environment
Please i beg for university updates