Kisumu National Polytechnic Hostels
Kisumu National Polytechnic Hostels | See details of the available hostels within Kisumu National Polytechnic Campus and how to book a room for a semester…
Accommodation Allocation Procedure
The Polytechnic has modern accommodation facilities both for female and male students.
The rooms vary in bed occupancy, ranging from four to eight students. The students enjoy clean and modern bathrooms and toilets with continuous supply of running water, the hostels have washing and ironing areas.
The hostel accommodation has resident Matron and janitor for female and male students respectively.
To secure the polytechnic accommodation, a student follows the following procedure:
- The student has to pay for full fee including accommodation fee first
- At the system administrator’s office/cash office, the student is allocated a hostel room
- The student then picks boarding form and fills it citing the hostel and room allocated
- The Dean of Students processes the application: either approves or declines
- If the Dean approves request for accommodation, student proceeds to the Janitor/Matron to be issued with the key to the hostel and a mattress.
- Accommodation fee is KES. 5000 per term which only caters for room, bed and mattress. Due to limited accommodation, space issued on first come first served basis.
- Meals are provided at the polytechnic dining hall at an affordable price
- Students are required to use KCB PEPEA card in order to be able to purchase meals from the polytechnic dining hall. The PEPEA card is pre loaded with cash and students can purchase a variety of affordable meals based on their individual budgets.
About Kisumu National Polytechnic
Kisumu National Polytechnic Contacts
Kisumu National Polytechnic Departments
Kisumu National Polytechnic Student Portal
Kisumu National Polytechnic Courses
Kisumu National Polytechnic Fees Structure
Kisumu National Polytechnic Application Form
Kisumu Polytechnic Online Application
Kisumu National Polytechnic Intake
Kisumu National Polytechnic Admission Letters
I request to be given the same room i stayed in last term due to some complications i have..room 5
Room 5 please