Kisumu National Polytechnic Intake 2020
Kisumu National Polytechnic Intake 2020 | Kisumu National Polytechnic has released the Intakes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details below to apply…
Overview of Kisumu National Polytechnic
The Kisumu National Polytechnic offers assorted academic programmes and specializations in Applied Sciences, Technology and Engineering.
The over 6,000 students and 300 staff members at The Kisumu National Polytechnic hail from every County in Kenya. Together, the members of the Kisumu National Polytechnic community create a dynamic living and learning environment on the Lakeside City of Kisumu.
The location of the polytechnic within the city of Kisumu and its environs is an advantage that has seen the polytechnic increasingly become a busy hub and citadel of academic activity at all times. Open, Distance & Flexible Learning (ODFL), evening and weekend programmes are also offered in addition to the regular programmes.
For information about the entry requirements for Diploma, Certificate, Bridging and Foundation courses, contact the Office Of the Registrar or send an email to email@example.com.
Before you proceed with the application form download to begin the admission process, please click on the links below to view the joining instructions and fees structure:
Download Kisumu National Polytechnic Application form
- Applicants should DOWNLOAD & PRINT application forms , OR
- OBTAIN application forms from the Office of the Registrar
Upon payment of a non-refundable Application Fee of KES. 500 at the bank indicated below, submit completed Application Forms alongside the bank deposit slips to the Office of the Principal.
Kisumu National Polytechnic Bank Details
1. Kenya Commercial Bank – Kisumu Branch.
Account No.: 110 385 5980
2. Cooperative Bank Kisumu Branch
Account No.: 0112 9012 0422 00
Kisumu National Polytechnic Online Application
Click here to start the Kisumu Polytechnic Online Application.
- For a successful online application, please ensure you submit all the necessary documents as required in the form below. Any applications missing any required documents will not be processed. You are required to fill in the application form and attach it together with the scans of the other documents required i.e Banking Slip for the Application Fee, KCSE Result Slip or Certificate, National ID and Leaving Certificate. If you have a question, please feel free to contact us.
Applicants SHOULD check the qualifications for various courses.
Applications won’t be considered if they do not meet the requirements of the course applied for.