KISWCD Free Training Workshops Calendar 2023-2024
KISWCD Free Training Workshops Calendar – see details below to download calendar pdf…
Download the FREE TRAINING WORKSHOPS CALENDAR 2020 right here
The main objective of our short courses is to train as many people as possible in selected short courses so that they can go out there and empower the community.
Why train in KISWCD?
- Regional reach – KISWCD is a regional training Institute with student s from neighbouring countries which include Tanzania ,Uganda, Sudan, Somalia and Malawi
- Personalized attention – Only a small group of participants are recruited in each course to allow for personalized attention and assistance.
- Staff experience – Our trainers are well versed in their areas of specialization and are current in the latest education and training skills. They are practical oriented.
- Non – discrimination – the institute does not practice any form of discrimination in regard to gender, colour, race, tribe, religion or nationality.
- Affordable learning – The training fees has been set at a competitive level to make the training accessible to all.
- Conducive study environment – Kenya Institute of Social Work is easily accessible from Nairobi City Center and virtually all the suburbs of Nairobi.
- Qualified members of staff – our lecturers hold very high qualifications in the category of Bachelors and Master and Professional Certificates in their areas of specialization.
- Library – We have one of the best libraries, fully equipped and computer catalogued.
- Teaching Methodology – We use the most modern way of data presentation using the Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Participants will be provided with free writing materials
- All weekday courses will run for 5 days
- All Saturday courses will run for 4 days
- Registration fee will be Kshs 1,000
- A maximum of 20 participants will trained in each course
- Participants will be registered on a first come first served basis
- On REQUEST, participants will be provided with the following at a cost of Kshs 2,000
- Reading materials (Hard & Soft copies)
- A certificate of Training
- Certificate of training will be issued to those who have attended all the training sessions.