Kenya National Examination Council KNEC Quality Policy Statement
KNEC Quality Policy Statement – see details below:
he Kenya National Examinations Council is committed to providing quality products and services in educational assessment to its customers by developing and conducting school and post-school examinations that are credible and of nationally and internationally acceptable standards, award and equate certificates, conduct research and promote best practices in assessment for national development.
To achieve this commitment, KNEC shall:
- Comply with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Identify and meet customer needs and expectations;
- Provide and maintain appropriate infrastructure;
- Improve internal and external communication systems;
- Establish partnerships with stakeholders;
- Identify, monitor and review risks and opportunities;
- Monitor and review internal and external issues in line with the strategy; and
- Develop Quality Objectives at relevant functional levels
KNEC shall establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the Quality Management System in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Chief Executive Officer
4th September 2018
Date of Issue