Management University of Africa Bachelor of Commerce
Management University of Africa Bachelor of Commerce | Management University of Africa Bachelor of Commerce | Management University of Africa Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce
Core Specialization courses
- Entrepreneurial option (ENT)
- Human Resource option (HRM)
- Marketing option (MKT)
- Accounting option (ACC)
- Finance and Banking option (FIN)
- Insurance and Risk Management option (INS)
Minimum entry requirements for BCOM
- KCSE – Mean Grade of C+ (PLUS)
- IGCSE – 5 upper level passes (equivalent to C+)
- GCE – O-Level Grade 1-5 Equivalent to (C+), A –Level 2 principles + 1 subsidiary
- 12TH GRADE – GPA of 2.5
- KACE – 2- Principles and 1 – subsidiary
- DIPLOMA – Relevant Diploma from a recorgnized institution with a credit pass
Duration of the Programme
The academic undergraduate programmes take 4 academic years. Each year will have 3 trimesters. Each Trimester will have 14 weeks of study ( 12 weeks for tuition and 2 weeks exams) Each unit will have 3 hours per week totaling to 36 lecture hours per unit per trimester and 3 hours for examination leading to 39 hours in total per trimester
- Attend at least 80% of the lectures
- Any deferment of the course must be approved by the senate.
Mode of Study (BCOM)
- Part time 5.30 to 8. 30 pm
- Full time
- Weekend Sundays and Saturdays
Frequency of Intake
- January , May and September
To be considered for admission an applicant should:
- Meet the minimum academic qualification criteria set out above
- Complete and submit the application form to the admissions office.
- Submit certified copies of relevant qualifications documents/certificates for admission including KCSE results slip/certificate or its equivalent
- Attach 2 pass port size photographs
- Attach a Copy of national ID or passport
- Pay KES 2000 application fees to the university account – Management University of Africa , Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Mombasa Road Branch, Account No. 01129504445300
- Admissions will be for January, May, and September classes. Applications can be made anytime but applications late for a particular admission semester will automatically be carried forward to the next semester admissions.
NB: Exemptions and Credit transfers shall be awarded to the relevant units at a Fee of Ksh 3,000 per unit.
For any further information please contact
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 706 035299