Management University of Africa Bsc Management and Leadership
Management University of Africa Bsc Management and Leadership | Management University of Africa Bsc Management and Leadership
Bachelors of Management and Leadership
The programme has been developed with the understanding that as the challenge to have well managed institutions in the society increases, relevant management and leadership are required to adjudicate the emerging demands both in public and private sector. The Bachelor of Management and leadership programme( BML) is offered with the following options:
Business administration | Human resource | Procurement | Marketing
Students who complete the BML programme have a number of career and academic progression options. The BML programme will equip students with the necessary skills to launch their careers in Strategic Management, Organisational Leadership and entrepreneurship. The programme offers a good foundation to postgraduate degrees such as the MBA.
- KCSE – Mean Grade C+ with C plain in both Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or Mean Grade C or its equivalent with diploma in the relevant area of study from a recognized Institution.
- IGCSE – 5 Upper level passes (equivalent to C+).
- GCE – Five (5) O’ Level (Equivalent to C+) with a pass, C in Maths & English or Kiswahili.
- 12th Grade – GPA of 2.5.
- KACE – 2 principal passes & a minimum pass of 7 in Maths and English or Kiswahili at KCE.
- May – August
- September – December
Students Assesments Mode
Assessment will be based on;
- Continuous Assessment Test (CAT)
- Work Based Assessment (WBA)
- End of semester written examination
University Minimum Admissions Requirements
- KCSE Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili
- IGCSE 5 Upper Level Passes.
- GCE 5 ‘O’ Level passes with C and above and/or equivalent of Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili
- 12 GRADE GPA of 2.5.
- KCE Div II and above and 7 in Math and English/Kiswahili
- KACE 2 Principal passes of C and and KCE 7 in Math and English/Kiswahili.
- Diploma Diploma from a recognized institution and approved by the MUA University Council with KCSE C plain aggregate with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
- Pre – university / Bridging course Pre – university/bridging certificate from recognized institution by MUA University Council. And KCSE C+ with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
- Professional qualifications Professional qualifications from a MUA Council recognized examining body and KCSE C with C- in Maths and C- in English/Kiswahili OR Bridged Maths and English/Kiswahili
NB: Exemptions and Credit transfers shall be awarded to the relevant units at a Fee of Ksh 3,000 per unit.
To be considered for admission an applicant should:
- Meet the minimum academic qualification criteria set out above
- Complete and submit the application form to the admissions office.
- Submit certified copies of relevant qualifications documents/certificates for admission including KCSE results slip/certificate or its equivalent
- Attach 2 pass port size photographs
- Attach a Copy of national ID or passport
- Pay KES 2000 application fees to the university account – (The Management University of Africa, Co-operative Bank of Kenya Mombasa Road , Branch Acc. No. 01129504445300)
- Admissions will be for January, May, and September classes. Applications can be made anytime but applications late for a particular admission semester will automatically be carried forward to the next semester admissions.
For any further information please contact
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 706 035299