Management University of Africa MSc Business Administration Course
Management University of Africa MSc Business Administration Course | Management University of Africa MSc Business Administration Course
Masters Of Business Administration (MBA)
- Banking and Finance option (BFO)
- Strategic Management option (SMO)
- Human Capital Development option (HCO)
- Marketing option (MKT)
- Logistics and Supplies Chain option (LSO)
Minimum Admission requirements for MUA postgraduate programme
- First Class Honours OR Second Class Honours, Upper Division in any Recognized University in any area of option
- Second Class Lower Division from any recognized University with at least two (2) years experience in research, administration, management or the public sector, as evidenced by at least one published paper in a refereed journal or Technical reports and patent documents
- Bachelor’s Degree with a pass from any recognized university maybe considered for admission if
- He/she has at least five (5) years of relevant experience in research, administration, management or the public sector, or:
- Has a post-graduate diploma in a relevant field from an institution ecignized by senate
- At least GPA of 2.99 in the relevant area of option
The MBA programme is designed to provide an opportunity for learners to combine both knowledge and action aimed at improving organizational performance through excellent business practices. The MBA programme will be offered in an environment that develops excellent business management practices for transformational leadership.
Completion of the Degree
Minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years. Each year has 2 semesters of 16 weeks of study ( 14 weeks tuition and 2 weeks exams)
Each course is 3 hours totaling to 42 hours lectures per semester
- Attend at least 80% of the lectures
- Any deferment of the course must be approved by the senate.
Mode of Study (MBA)
- Part time 5.30 to 8. 30 pm
- Full time
- Weekend Sundays and Saturdays
Frequency of Intake
For any further information please contact
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 706 035299