Management University of Africa (MUA) Certificate Courses
Management University of Africa (MUA) Certificate Courses | Management University of Africa (MUA) Certificate Courses
MUA Certificate programmes
Certificate In Leadership And Management
Certificate In Entrepreneurship
Certificate In Information Communication Technology
Certificate In Business Information Communication Technology
Certificate In International Relations And Diplomacy
Certificate In Counselling And Psychology
Certificate In Community Health And Development
Certificate In Project Management
Certificate In Supply Chain Management
Certificate In Early Childhood Development
Certificate In Secretarial Studies
The minimum requirements into the Management University of Africa Certificate Programme shall be as follows as approved by the University Senate:
- KCSE mean grade D (Plain) or its equivalent; or,
- KCE Division II or its equivalent.
- The University shall admit students based on a non-discriminatory policy. Students will be admitted without regard to their gender, disability, religion, and race, ethnic or national origin.
- Possession of the minimum requirements does not guarantee automatic admission to the Certificate programme.
- Applicants with non – Kenyan qualifications will be required to seek equivalence of their certificates from the relevant regulatory bodies.
>>January-April >> May – August >>September – December
Students Assesments Mode
Assessment will be based on;
- Continuous Assessment Test (CAT)
- Work Based Assessment (WBA)
- End of semester written examination
The fees for the each programme is KES. 25,000 per semester inclusive of administration and examination fees.
To be considered for admission an applicant should:
- Meet the minimum academic qualification criteria set out above
- Complete and submit the application form to the admissions office.
- Submit certified copies of relevant qualifications documents/certificates for admission including KCSE results slip/certificate or its equivalent
- Attach 2 pass port size photographs
- Attach a Copy of national ID or passport
- Pay KES 1000 application fees to the university account – (The Management University of Africa, Co-operative Bank of Kenya Mombasa Road , Branch Acc. No. 01129504445300)
- Admissions will be for January, May, and September classes. Applications can be made anytime but applications late for a particular admission semester will automatically be carried forward to the next semester admissions.
For any further information please contact
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 706 035299