Management University of Africa (MUA) Diploma Courses
Management University of Africa (MUA) Diploma Courses | Management University of Africa (MUA) Diploma Courses
MUA Diploma programmes
Diploma in Leadership and Management
Diploma in Entrepreneurship
Diploma in Information Communication Technology
Diploma in Business Information Communication Technology
Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
Diploma in Counselling and Psychology
Diploma in Pension Management
Diploma in Community Health and Development
Diploma in Project Management
Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Diploma in Education Arts (English and Literature)
Diploma in Early Childhood Development
Diploma in Secretarial Studies
The minimum requirements into the Management University of Africa Diploma Programme shall be as follows:
- KCSE mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent; or,
- MUA certificate in respective diploma programme or any related area; or,
- A KNEC/KIM certificate in respective diploma programme or related areas or its equivalent; or,
- A KNEC/KIM Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning in a related area.
- The University shall admit students based on a non-discriminatory policy. Students will be admitted without regard to their gender, disability, religion, and race, ethnic or national origin.
- Possession of the minimum requirements does not guarantee automatic admission to the Diploma programme.
- Applicants with non – Kenyan qualifications will be required to seek equivalence of their certificates from the relevant regulatory bodies.
>>January-April >> May – August >> September – December
Students Assesments Mode
Assessment will be based on;
- Continuous Assessment Test (CAT)
- Work Based Assessment (WBA)
- End of semester written examination
Duration of the Programme
The Duration of the programme shall be two years (6 semesters) inclusive of three months Industrial Attachment.
The fees for the each programme is KES. 40,000 per semester inclusive of administration and examination fees.
For a student to graduate with a Diploma, they will be required to have attained eighteen (18) units of study inclusive of Industrial Attachment.
To be considered for admission an applicant should:
- Meet the minimum academic qualification criteria set out above
- Complete and submit the application form to the admissions office.
- Submit certified copies of relevant qualifications documents/certificates for admission including KCSE results slip/certificate or its equivalent
- Attach 2 pass port size photographs
- Attach a Copy of national ID or passport
- Pay KES 1000 application fees to the university account – (The Management University of Africa, Co-operative Bank of Kenya Mombasa Road , Branch Acc. No. 01129504445300)
- Admissions will be for January, May, and September classes. Applications can be made anytime but applications late for a particular admission semester will automatically be carried forward to the next semester admissions.
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Belleview, South C.
Postal Address: P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 706 035299