Moi University College Of Health Sciences
Moi University College Of Health Sciences – Check Details Below:
The College started as a Faculty of Health Sciences in 1989 and the first cohort of 40 students was admitted in 1990. The College has experienced phenomenal growth from its initial one faculty to a total of four Schools (Schools of Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry and Nursing). It has a student population of about 2,000 with a staff complement of over 500 of whom about 170 are academic staff.
The College offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs including doctorate degrees.
To be a center of excellence in training of health professionals nationally and internationally.
To produce quality healthcare professionals and provide healthcare services the address current and future challenges nationally and internationally.
The College of Health Sciences will undertake to;
1. Offer training and consultancy services.
2. Provide community extension services and outreach activities.
3. Develop innovative health professional education programs.
4. Provide curative, promotive and preventive healthcare services.
5. Establish and maintain linkages and collaborations.
6. Develop and provide quality diagnostic services.
7. Enhance research in conventional healthcare and alternative Medicine.
8. Promote the welfare of staff.
1. Teaching and training
2. Provision of healthcare services and consultancy
3. Research and development
4. Development and provision of diagnostic services
5. Extension and community service.
The College of Health Sciences of Moi University is committed to providing quality education and healthcare services that meet the needs of its customers and stakeholders through quality and relevant teaching, research, community service and outreach. The College is committed to quality services and learning environment that is grounded in intellectual and academic freedom, teamwork, quest for excellence, professionalism, discipline and continuous improvement of its products and services so as to achieve customer satisfaction. To be able to realize this commitment, the College will continually review its products and services to conform to Quality Management Systems based on the ISO 9001-2008 Standards and other relevant standards.
|1||Behavioral Science||10||Medical Physiology|
|2||Child Health and Pediatrics||11||Medicine|
|3||Family Medicine||12||Mental Health|
|4||Haematology and Blood Transfusion||13||Microbiology and Parasitology|
|5||Human Anatomy||14||Orthopedics and Rehabilitative Sciences|
|6||Human Pathology and Forensic Medicine||15||Pharmacology and Toxicology|
|7||Immunology||16||Radiology and Imaging|
|8||Medical Biochemistry||17||Reproductive health|
|9||Medical Education||18||Surgery and Anesthesiology|
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science Medical Laboratory Science (BSc MLS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Public Health in the following specializations:
- Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Health Services Management
- Health Promotion
- Disaster Risk Management
- Human Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nursing (Maternal and Neonatal Health)
- Master of Science Health Informatics
Moi University College Of Health Sciences CONTACT
PROF. PAUL AYUO
PRINCIPAL, COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
P.O BOX 4606 30100
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
1 Moi University Student Portal
2 Moi University News
3 Moi University Nairobi Campus
4 Moi University Website
5 Moi University Fee Structure
6 Moi University Courses
7 Moi University Admission letter
8 Moi University Contacts
9 Moi University Logo
10 Moi University Admission
11 Moi University Address
12 Moi University Admission Requirements
13 Moi University Admission Form
14 Moi University Admission Portal
15 Moi University Admission List
16 Moi University Application Forms
17 Moi University Admission Letters Online
18 Moi University Bomet Campus
19 Moi University Breaking News
20 Moi University Box Number
21 Moi University Business Courses
22 Moi University Course Registration
23 Moi University Campuses
24 Moi University Certificate Courses
25 Moi University Coast Campus
26 Moi University College Of Health Sciences
27 Moi University Diploma Courses
28 Moi University Distance Learning
29 Moi University Degree Courses
30 Moi University Diploma In Education
31 Moi University Diploma Application Form
32 Moi University Departments
33 Moi University Diploma In Business Management
34 Moi University Email
35 Moi University Eldoret West Campus
36 Moi University Eldoret Main Campus
37 Moi University Eldoret Courses Offered
38 Moi University Engineering Courses
39 Moi University E-Journals
40 Moi University E Library
41 Moi University E-Learning Portal
42 Moi University E-Learning Registration
43 Moi University Fee Structure School Of Education pdf
44 Moi University First Year Reporting Date
45 Moi University Fee Structure School Of Business
46 Moi University Fee Structure School Of Biological and Physical Sciences
47 Moi University Fee Structure for Self Sponsored Students
48 Moi University Fee Balance
49 Moi University Fee Structure For Diploma Courses
50 Moi University Fees Structure School Of Arts