Nairobi Hospital HR Officer Job Vacancy Kenya 2021
Nairobi Hospital HR Officer Job Vacancy Kenya 2021 – Apply Now:
HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing real time human resources support in the assigned division/business unit including recruitment, day to day HR administration, learning and development and employee separation matters in line with established HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the performance management cycle from objectives setting to performance monitoring and year-end review for the assigned business unit;
- Facilitate and coordinate the end-to-end training and development process for staff including planning and logistics support;
- Provide HR guidance and support to the allocated business unit across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management and employee relations;
- Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions and work with the business unit to ensure succession plans are actively put into practice;
- Assist with labour relations initiatives through ensuring compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements well as the company rules and regulations in the business unit;
- Support the development of talent to enable the business unit to attract, retain and motivate talent in consultation with the business unit leader;
- Coordinate and facilitate the entire process of performance management, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis within the allocated business unit;
- Provide support and advice on people related challenges and issues facing the business unit;
- Ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to in consultation with the business unit head;
- Prepare the human resource forecasts for the business unit in consultation the divisional Heads in scoping and justification of proposed and existing roles in line with the business strategy by recommending optimal staff establishment;
- Initiate the separation process and lead the exit of the employees from the Hospital in the assigned business unit;
- Address the day to day HR administrative support to staff in the business unit;
- Develop payroll reports accounting for staff cost including current staff establishment in the respective business unit and attrition data;
- Advise division heads and line managers on appropriate disciplinary process to determine the most prudent approach at division level;
- Hold regular meetings with Head of Departments and line managers to establish needs as relates to all HR matters including staffing needs, succession planning, attrition, etc.
- Ensure that staff have relevant licenses and that all other documentation relating to their profession are updated and valid to ensure compliance with required standards and regulatory needs;
- Supervise and motivate the HR Assistants including performance appraisal, identification of training needs, mentorship and coaching as well as leave and absence management in line with the hospital’s people agenda; and
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other business related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have partial Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) qualifications or hold a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with a valid practicing license from the Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in as a HR generalist with 1 year at supervisory level.
Technical & Behavioral competencies
- Knowledge of best and current human resource practices and approaches.
- Broad knowledge and experience in leading practices in organization development, compensation, talent management and development and employee relations
- Knowledge of the Kenyan Labour Laws.
- Good knowledge of core hospital management processes will be an added advantage.
- Ability to integrate critical information from diverse areas.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen / commercial orientation.
- Relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong execution skills.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 19th March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates.
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Director Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100