Nairobi Institute of Technology Fee Structure 2019/2020
Nairobi Institute of Technology Fee Structure 2019/2020… The NIT School Fees Structure has been released for the 2019/2020 academic year.
NIT Fees Structure, NIT Undergraduate Fees Structure, NIT Postgraduate Fees Structure, NIT Tuition Fees Structure… full details below…
The management of the Nairobi Institute of Technology (NIT) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) students respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the NIT. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
NIT Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online, to access the fees, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
- Craft Certificate In Architecture Fee Structure
- Foundation Course in Architecture Fee Structure
- Diploma in Architecture (JKUAT) Fee Structure
- Diploma in Architecture (KNEC) Fee Structure
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying (KNEC) Fee Structure
- Diploma in Building Construction (KNEC) Fee Structure
- Nairobi Institute of Technology Building Department Short Courses Fee Structure
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the NIT by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.
However, if you are unable to access the NIT Fees Structure Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.