Sangalo Institute of Science and Technology SIST Automotive Engineering Department
Sangalo Institute of Science and Technology Automotive Engineering – Check Below:
- To impart quality training to trainee
- To meet the market needs
- To initiate tailor made programmes and curriculum
- To initiate diversified programmes to take the interests at all levels (GTT, Artisan)
DEPARTMENTAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The department of automotive engineering started 1980 with a craft 1 programme and grow to Craft II with 1 teacher with 10 students.
It has since grown running several levels of certificate and Diploma programmes with a staff of 12 lecturers and 9 classes most of the graduands are in the Industry, Service, Teaching, Sales and private business.
|No.||Courses offered||Job opportunities|
|1.||Diploma in Automotive Engineering||Sales, Transport, Teaching,Service|
|2||Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering||Self-employment|
|3||Diploma in Agriculture Engineering||Sales, Transport, Teaching, Service, Self-employment|
A trainer is able to start with Artisan to certificate can proceed to do a diploma in the same course then a degree or a higher national diploma and beyond.
- Starting of tailor-made programmes to met needs
- To ensure proper equiping of the workshops and labs
- To start up a driving school.