St Pauls University PhD Application Form 2020/2021
St Pauls University PhD Application Form 2020/2021 | St. Paul’s University (SPU) PhD Application Forms 2020/2021 | St. Paul’s University (SPU) Application Forms
Regulations on Common Admission
St. Paul’s runs both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Each programme is conducted under its own basic rules but the following are some of the common academic and exam regulations that each student should familiarize themselves with as they continue their studies. Please refer to it for guidance and if what you are looking for is not in it then ask the relevant office.
- Postgraduate Programmes
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field, or
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale (B+) or the equivalent, from an accredited University.
Candidates from outside Kenya must fulfil the above criterion in their national University system or its equivalent. In addition, they must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Rwandese Applicants
- A level certificate with at least 2 principal passes
- 5 credits at o level
- Ugandan applicants
- The Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ level) with 5 credits or an equivalent qualification
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A’ Level) with at least two principal passes or an equivalent qualification.
- Tanzanian applicants
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with at least two principal passes or its equivalent
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) or its equivalent with passes in five credits
- Diploma in the related area
St Pauls University PhD Application Form
Check Out: St. Paul’s University (SPU) Fees Structure 2020/2021
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Attach photocopies of all academic and professional certificates. If they are not in English send translated and certified
copies. Non-English speakers must provide proof of competence in English.
- Attach a copy of your recent coloured passport size photographs
- Please note that you are required to pay a non refundable application fee for your application to be processed.
- Postgraduate Application Fee- KSh.3,000.00
- Undergraduate Application Fee- KSh. 1,500.00
- Diploma & Certificate Application Fee- KSh. 1,000.00
- Special Entrance Exam & YCMP Application Fee- KSh. 1,000
- CPA Application Fee- KSh. 1,000.00
- You can deposit the application fee in any of our bank accounts and then scan and attach the bank slip here. Click Here to see our bank details
St. Paul’s University, LIMURU
P.O. PRIVATE BAG,
LIMURU – 00217, KENYA.
Tel: +254 – 20 – 2020505/10
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Campuses Mobile Numbers
Limuru: +254 728 669 000, +254 736 424 440, +254701079406
Nairobi Campus: 020-2511095, +254 701 079 407 ,+254 788 155 500
Nakuru Campus: +254701079409
Machakos Campus: +254705141002
PR & Marketing : +254 701 079 407
St. Paul’s University (SPU) Academic Calendar 2020/2021
St. Paul’s University (SPU) 27th Graduation Letter 2018
St. Paul’s University (SPU) 27th Graduation List 2018
St. Paul’s University (SPU) 27th Graduation Fee 2018
St. Paul’s University (SPU) Distance Learning
St. Paul’s University (SPU) Board of Postgraduate Studies