Teachers Service Commission TSC New TPAD Registration
Teachers Service Commission TSC New TPAD Registration – How to Register:
Teacher’s Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD) portal was recently updated to TPAD2 and is more of online than the normal manual one. The tool was developed by the Teachers’ Service Commission, TSC and is currently working as expected.
How to Register and Create New TPAD Account
Here are the steps you should follow to easily register and create a new TPAD account:
- Access the new TPAD 2 home page here: https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login
- Click on ‘Create Account’. Enter the following details onto the dialog box that appears:
- Your TSC Number
- Government-issued Identity Number/ ID Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- On filling the information above, Click on ‘Create Account’.
- You should see a screen notification on successful registration
How to Login to New TPAD 2 Account
On successful creation of your TPAD Account, you may now login and complete your appraisals using the following steps:
- Visit the new TPAD home page on this link: https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login.
- Enter your TSC Number, ID Number and Password
- Click on ‘Login’ button
- You should be redirected to your TPAD Dashboard
NOTE: If the links above do not work or load, you can also try out the link https://tpad.cloud