Teachers Service Commission TSC Recruitment Portal
Teachers Service Commission TSC Recruitment Portal – how to login to apply:
Below is a comprehensive procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2023 vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
Requirements of TSC Application
To be a TSC Teacher, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minmum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minmum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Teachers/ Secretariat
- then click on Apply for Teachers positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
Option 2: Alternatively go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke and click on Teachers Position link, login and apply.
Any one of the two methods of application provided above should work.
UPDATE: You will notice that the application website is slow or has errors. This is because the website is currently receiving too much traffic. You can try sometimes later.
NOTE: Manual applications are not accepted by TSC. Teachers Service Commission TSC Recruitment Portal