TSC New Teacher Registration for Non Citizen
TSC New Teacher Registration for Non Citizen – check procedure below:
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
1. All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
6. For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account
National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple
Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
7. For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account
National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
KINDLY NOTE THAT AS FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017 REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE KSHS 1055/-
AND APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE WILL BE KSHS 2055/-
Login Here to Register