Teachers Service Commission TSC Secretariat Recruitment 2021-2022
TSC Secretariat Recruitment – Apply now:
TSC Secretariat portal is an online platform where Teachers Service Commission advertises secretariat vacancies for suitable applicants to apply. Applicants are supposed to check whether the deadline for the post he/she applying for has not elapsed. Its also important for the applicant to go through job description in the portal before applying.
How to apply for TSC Secretariat (application instruction) Advertised Jobs
For one to apply for TSC secretariat advertised job he/she must agree to comply with the instructions below to proceed with application.
- From the Vacancies Section select the position you wish to apply for and click the “Apply” button.
- Upon completion of each section ensure you click the “Save” button to save your entries before moving to the “Next” section.
- Upon completion of your application ensure you click the “Submit my Application” to complete your application for the selected vacancy.
- You will be notified through SMS on each successful job application you submit.
- You can monitor the status of your job application from “My Applications” section
Each applicant must note the following
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service Commission.
- All parts of the application form must be completed by all applicants.
- Do not apply for any post unless you possess all the qualifications given in the advertisement.
- If you are invited for an interview by the Commission, bring your original certificates and testimonials but make sure that they are returned to you before you leave.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. TSC Secretariat Recruitment