Zetech University Application Form 2021/2022
Zetech University Application Form – see details below to apply…
Application Form at Zetech University
The Zetech University admissions office helps prospective students become future Zetechians. Admission to Zetech University is competitive, and we review applications using a selective and holistic process. The admissions office is here to assist as you prepare to become a future Zetech student.
The Admissions Office guides students and visitors with recruitment efforts, tours and events, admissions processing, and transitioning accepted students into the Zetech community.
Before you proceed with application, check out the following:
HOW TO APPLY TO ZETECH UNIVERSITY
To gain general admission to an undergraduate, diploma or certificate training at Zetech University, you must have successfully completed a recognized secondary education qualification.
Step 1. Select your course or programme
Zetech University offers a wide range of programmes. When choosing your course there is a lot for you to consider. What type of course should you do, what qualification will you get and what is your desired career path. Take time and choose a course that suits you best. Zetech University Application Form
Step 2. Check entry requirements
Depending on the course you would like to apply, check that you meet our entry requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, there are still options available to you.
Step 3. Check for credit eligibility
If you have post secondary educational qualifications, you may be entitled to receive credit transfer. Applicants seeking credit should include academic transcripts and curriculum details in their applications. Zetech University Application Form
Step 4. Complete and submit an application form.
If you meet all the above requirements, then you are now ready to complete our application form. Admission forms may be obtained from the admissions office at the main campus or from any of our campuses across Nairobi. Application forms can also be downloaded from our website zetech.ac.ke
When to apply
The university runs three academic intakes in a year, in the following months; January, May and September.
The applicants must fill the form in duplicate and attach:
- 2 recent passport size photos
- A copy of KCSE result slip
- A copy of your National ID
Completed application/registration forms MUST be submitted together with a copy of a bank deposit slip as follows:
- Degree: Kshs. 1000
- Diploma: Kshs. 500
- Certificate: Kshs. 500
1. Scan and save copies of your ID/ passport/ birth certificate, result slip or KCSE certificate and high school leaving certificate or any other qualification papers approved by the University Senate.
2. Fill in all mandatory fields (marked in red) on the form and attach the above documents where applicable.
3. Pay the admission fee via MPESA Paybill no 522215 using your national ID number, passport number or birth certificate number as the account number and indicate the payment details on the form under the payment section.
N.B: The admission fee for certificate and diploma level is ksh.500; the fee for Degree is ksh.1000.
4. After filling in all mandatory fields and attaching all required documents, submit your application. You should receive an automatic response stating that we are in receipt of your application.
5. Our career advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you an update in regards to your application if submitted successfully.
Apply Here: http://zetech.ac.ke/apply-online/
List Of Public Universities
List Of Private universities