KAG East University Kitengela Campus
KAG East University Kitengela Campus – All About the campus:
The KAGEU is a private university owned by the Kenya Assemblies of God. It is a comprehensive premier Christian university committed to excellence in educating and equipping students to become Spirit-empowered servants of God who impact the Church and society globally.
KAGEU is committed to training competent and qualified servant leaders, with a distinguished faculty seeking excellence in research, writing, teaching and training for life and ministry. Programs offered are tailored towards meeting present and future needs of the nation and global world as a contribution based on values held by the sponsoring Church organization. Students who study with us must comit to abide by mission and purpose of existance.
|Student Body||• Student Council available on both Campuses|
|Campuses||• Main Campus: Located on Namanga Rd past Kitengela town, Kajiado County, on More than 55 acres of land
• Second Campus: Located next to Buruburu shopping center,
|Ownernship||• KAGEU owned by The General Council of the Kenya Assemblies of God Denomination|
|Collaboration||KAGEU collaborates with two universities
• Pan Africa Theological Seminary, Togo for the PHD programs, Doctor of Ministry
• Global University for the Master’s Program
|Campus Life||• Many campus clubs and organizations available for students’ participation
• Student Senate and Activities Board
• Mandatory Chapel attendance, great worship team, ministry teams to the community
|Global Impact||• Many alumni serving in Kenya and all over the world from all nations
• Students from over 10 countries