Management University of Africa Job Vacancies 2021
Management University of Africa Job Vacancies – Check below:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:-
1.0 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The purpose of this position is to ensure development and implementation of strategies and policies to enable the University foster growth through increased enrolment and strategic Networks in the context of the overall mission and vision of the University.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Coordinate, develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to foster the growth of the University.
- Update and formulate the departmental policies to comply with the strategic orientation and to effectively address University current challenges.
- Oversee the prospecting and identifying new opportunities and market penetration methods in the education sector.
- Explore potential commercial business opportunities as identified in the market in education sector.
- Develop and submit fundable business proposals to development partners in the education sector.
- Undertake competitor analysis and design short and long term plans.
- Recommend appropriate products/programme pricing structures and making them available to the outlets.
- Liaise and network with local and international education related agencies.
2.0 CAREER COUNSELLOR
This position reports to the dean of students. The Career Counselling and Guidance officer will be in charge of the guidance and counselling of day, evening, weekend, as well as students in the open and distance learning mode.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To assist students in developing educational goals consistent with their life goals.
- Give guidance on choosing and attaining an educational or career goal.
- To provide counselling services to students experiencing psycho- socio problems that could be potentially disruptive to their successful academic, interpersonal, and campus adjustment.
- Train students on job search skills, such as writing a winning curriculum vitae, resume, application letters, interviewee skills, and networking.
- Supervise the acquisition, maintenance, and dissemination of information regarding career fields, employment opportunities, and specific employers for full-time, part-time, internship and work-study opportunities.
- To offer and establish institutional exchanges with both local and international universities.
- Identify students in need of referral resources outside the school for additional support
- Create an entrepreneur incubator to offer student’s laser focused support to develop their ideas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- a) A bachelor’s degree in Counselling or Psychology
- b) Be emphatic and a good listener
- c) Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- d) Be computer literate
- e) Have excellent report writing skills
3.0 DEVELOPMENT FUND OFFICER
To raise funds and resources for the University by engaging, cultivating and soliciting from potential donors to support the mission of University Development fund trust using various means including organizing fund raising activities events meant to raise funds for the University.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures governing University
- resource mobilization.
- Assist in the Implementation of University resource mobilization strategies taking into account short and long term funding needs of the University,
- Initiate and participate in efforts to mobilize resources and build a sustainable funding base for the University.
- Support implementation of resource mobilization strategies by managing relationship with donors.
- Identifying and mapping potential donors and conducting periodic reviews of the donor portfolio.
- Steward assigned donors in alignment with the Development Funds stewardship policies and protocols.
- Educate graduating students about alumni benefits and engaging them in University programmes.
- Partner with admissions office in spear heading the introduction of alumni involvement in the admissions process; partner with the Dean of student’s services to plan the growth and accessibility of career networking services for students and alumni.
- Oversee and balance the budget for alumni relations and help raise funds for selected special projects and events.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A bachelors’ degree in Project Management, Finance or its academic equivalent in the relevant field.
- Experience in resource mobilization, fundraising, report writing, proposal writing and event Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues throughout the University, alumni, other constituent’s and the public,
- Demonstrate ability to strategies, implement and build programmes and activities that target fundraising,
- Demonstrate strong writing, planning and organizational skills,
- Flexibility and initiative as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment to achieve institutional goals,
- Be of high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism and speedily.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.
- Liase with University staff at all levels and ensure customer complains are solved.
4.0 CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma or Business related degree preferred
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Management University of Africa Job Vacancies
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 9th September 2018. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
- O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI
1History Of Management University of Africa (MUA)
2About Management University of Africa (MUA)
3Management University of Africa Contacts
4Management University of Africa (MUA) Courses
5Management University of Africa Students Portal
6Management University of Africa Distance Learning
7Management University of Africa (MUA) Job Vacancies
8Management University of Africa Admission Requirements
9Management University of Africa Fees Structure.
10Management University of Africa Application Forms
11Management University of Africa Admission Forms
12Management University of Africa Intakes
13Management University of Africa Online Application
14MUA KUCCPS Admission Letters
16Management University of Africa Academic Calendar
17Management University of Africa Departments
18Management University of Africa 5th Graduation
19Management University of Africa 5th Graduation List
20Management University of Africa Application Closing Date
List Of Public Universities
University of Nairobi
Multimedia University of Kenya
Meru University of Science and Technology
Muranga University of Technology
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Karibu
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
South Eastern Kenya University
University of Kabianga
University Of Eldoret
List Of Private universities
United States International University Africa (USIU – Africa)
Mount Kenya University (MKU)
Uzima University College
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA)
University of Eastern Africa Baraton (UEAB)
Africa Nazarene University
Scott Christian University
KAG East University
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology
Pan Africa Christian University
Kenya Methodist University
Adventist University of Africa
Great Lakes University of Kisumu
Presbyterian University of East Africa
St. Paul’s University
Africa International University
Management University of Africa
Amref International University (AMIU)
KUCCPS Student Portal : KUCCPS Application Portal
List Of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions
Africa Digital Media Institute
AirSwiss International College
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT)- Nairobi
Adept College of Professional Studies – Nakuru
African Institute of Research and Development Studies, Bandari College
Baraton Teachers’ Training College – Nandi Central Kapsabet
Cascade Institute of Hospitality – Thika
Eldoret Polytechnic – Eldoret
Emma Daniel Arts Training Institute (EDATI)
Gusii Institute of Technology
Kisii National Polytechnic
Harvard Institute of Development Studies
ICT Fire and Rescue – Thika
International Centre of Technology (ICT-Thika)
Intraglobal Training Institute
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies
Kabete National Polytechnic
Kagumo Teachers Training College
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute