Kaiboi Technical Training Institute School Of Small Business Centre/Entrepreneurship
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute School Of Small Business Centre | About Kaiboi Technical Training Institute School Of Small Business Centre/Entrepreneurship and Courses Offered
School Of Small Business Centre at Kaiboi Technical Training Institute
This is a department whose main activity is to coordinate the teaching and/or promotion of entrepreneurial developments within and outside the institute. The teaching of entrepreneurship follows the ministry’s curriculum of inculcating the skills in the trainees/regular students .
This is a department whose main activity is to coordinate the teaching and/or promotion of entrepreneurial developments within and outside the institute. The teaching of entrepreneurship follows the ministry’s curriculum of inculcating the skills in the trainees/regular students. On the other hand groups/individuals who are not regular students benefit from tailor-made programs which are developed in laison with the beneficiaries and are market-driven.
Other Operations at Kaiboi Technical Training Institute
- Organise seminars for entrepreneurship development studies lecturers to enhance competitive trainer needs to meet the changing market demands.
- Conduct research in entrepreneurship and reward innovation and development of appropriate technology.
- Develop business incubators to meet the expectations of vision 2030 and the changing needs of the society.
- Encourage youth and business people to develop appropriate work/business skills.
- Organise seminars/workshops on entrepreneurship development for small and medium enterprise owners to enhance quality os products/services.
- Increase capacity for business incubators.
- Identify attachment places for entrepreneurship lecturers during vocations.
- Develop an SME resource centre
- Organize seminars and workshops for all cadres SME practitioners and staff.
- Develop assistance programmes for potential and skilled entrepreneurs.
- Provide affordable consultancy and business advisory services.
- Link SME owners to resource suppliers and markets.
- Time:- Since the duties of the office include teaching time is indeed a limiting factor for successful execution of these activities.
- Resources:- This refers to personnel, raw materials, time and money needed for optimum realization of output from each activity. These are not readily available.
- Competition:- Most SME practitioners rarely have the necessary skills to compete with their peers in the industry.
- Absence of role models:- The role models would spur more potential entrepreneurs to venture into business.
- Legal and regulatory framework:- This is usually stringent and always costly hence discouraging potential entrepreneurs.
1. About Kaiboi Technical Training Institute
2. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Contacts
3. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Departments
4. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Courses Offered
5. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Students Portal
6. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Fees Structure
7. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Admission Requirements
8. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Application Form
9. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Online Application
10. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Intakes
11. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute KUCCPS Admission Letters
12. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute KUCCPS Admission Lists
13. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Graduation Ceremony.
14. Kaiboi Technical Training Institute Graduation List
List Of Public Universities
University of Nairobi
Multimedia University of Kenya
Meru University of Science and Technology
Muranga University of Technology
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Karibu
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology
South Eastern Kenya University
University of Kabianga
University Of Eldoret
List Of Private universities
United States International University Africa (USIU – Africa)
Mount Kenya University (MKU)
Uzima University College
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA)
University of Eastern Africa Baraton (UEAB)
Africa Nazarene University
Scott Christian University
KAG East University
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology
Pan Africa Christian University
Kenya Methodist University
Adventist University of Africa
Great Lakes University of Kisumu
Presbyterian University of East Africa
St. Paul’s University
Africa International University
Management University of Africa
Amref International University (AMIU)
KUCCPS Student Portal : KUCCPS Application Portal
List Of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions
Africa Digital Media Institute
AirSwiss International College
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology
Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT)- Nairobi
Adept College of Professional Studies – Nakuru
African Institute of Research and Development Studies, Bandari College
Baraton Teachers’ Training College – Nandi Central Kapsabet
Cascade Institute of Hospitality – Thika
Eldoret Polytechnic – Eldoret
Emma Daniel Arts Training Institute (EDATI)
Gusii Institute of Technology
Kisii National Polytechnic
Harvard Institute of Development Studies
ICT Fire and Rescue – Thika
International Centre of Technology (ICT-Thika)
Intraglobal Training Institute
Jaffery Institute of Professional Studies
Kabete National Polytechnic
Kagumo Teachers Training College
Kaiboi Technical Training Institute