Kenya TVET Grading System
Kenya TVET Grading System – Check below:
GPA = Total Quality Points divided by total number of hours per subject per week, for the specified term.
Academic Grading System
|Raw Score||Letter Grade|
Non- Teacher Grading System
|Raw Score||Numerical Grade||Classification|
Teaching Practice /Micro Teaching Grading system
|Raw Score||Letter Grade||Remark|
|75 -79||B+||Very Good|
The Downside of obtaining Supplementary, E and referral grades
- A supplementary (SUPP) means a re-sit the following term. Students are allowed one re sit only.
- 2 E grades attract an academic warning letter from the Deputy Principal Academics
- 3 E grades in one term lead to expulsion from the course
- The E and SUPP grades are NOT deleted from the transcript after clearance
- There will soon be a fee for re-sitting examinations
Some Punishable Examination Offences
- Possession of unauthorized written material in the exam room
- Copying from other candidates
- Communicating orally with other candidates during examination
- Possession of used or unused examination answer booklets in the examination room
- Having Laptops and mobile phones in the examination room
All forms of cheating lead to cancellation of the examination.
For success in your academic pursuit, plan, be responsible and believe in yourself.
KTTC uses the Grade Point Average (GPA) grading system