Kenya TVET Helb Loan Application Deadline 2020/2021
Kenya TVET Helb Loan Application Deadline – Closing Date for Registration has been fixed for 2020/2021 academic year.
Do you want to know the HELB Application Deadline 2020/2021?
The Management of the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) has officially announced the closing Date – Deadline for submission of HELB Loan Application forms by First Time and Subsequent Undergraduate and Postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
We recently published the HELB New Portal. Check it out.
HELB Application Closing Date
The HELB Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- HELB Loan Registration / Applications 2020 is scheduled to close on...
- The HELB Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the HELB Loan Application Forms 2020/2021
Note – Once HELB Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So if you need to apply for the HELB Loan this year, you should register now that the HELB applications are still ongoing.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact HELB by visiting the institution’s official website.
- HELB Physical Address: University Way, Anniversary Towers, 18th Floor.
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 69489 – 00400, NAIROBI, Kenya.
- Telephones: +254 711 052 000; 020 2278000.
- HELB website: http://www.helb.co.ke/
- HELB portal: https://portal.helb.co.ke/
- General helb loan repayment queries: email@example.com
- Remittance (for employers): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start payment: email@example.com
- Helb Statement queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for helb clearance: email@example.com
- Request helb refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternative helb loans queries: email@example.com