Kisumu Polytechnic Institutional Management Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Institutional Management | List of courses offered at Kisumu National Polytechnic Institutional Management Department and Overview of Kisumu Polytechnic Institutional Management Department.
About Kisumu Polytechnic Institutional Management Department
The Hotel and Hospitality Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy in Kenya, Africa and the world over. The food and beverage managers run hotels, restaurant facilities, hospitality sections of schools and other forms of hospitality enterprises. The professionally trained cooks and waiters also provide excellent services in various sections of the hospitality and tourism sector.
- To equip trainees with skills and knowledge relevant for the management of commercial and welfare food and beverage outlets efficiently.
- To train kitchen and restaurant staff who are capable of producing and serving different types of food products for the local and international market.
- To enable trainees plan, select and organize kitchen and restaurant equipment as required in different outlets.
Kisumu Polytechnic Institutional Management Department Courses Offered
Full Time Courses
Diploma courses take nine terms with industrial attachment
Craft courses take seven terms with industrial attachment.
- Craft Certificate in Fashion Design and Garment Making
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage, Service and Sales
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation
- Diploma in Dietetics Management
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
Kisumu Polytechnic Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Automotive Engineering Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Applied Sciences Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Computer Studies & Mathematics Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Building & Civil Engineering Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Liberal studies Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Business Studies Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Entrepreneurship Education Department
Kisumu Polytechnic Open Distance and Flexible Learning Center
These are good colleges and courses.I would like to encourage students to enroll in one and get empowered.