University Of Nairobi Application Form 2020/2021
University Of Nairobi Application Form 2020/2021 | University Of Nairobi UON has opened the Application for admission for 2020/2021 academic session into their institution. See details of University Of Nairobi Application Form below to apply…
The University of Nairobi has diversified academic programmes and specializations in sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts. Through self-sponsored programmes, invaluable opportunity has been opened to Kenyans and non-Kenyans, who meet university admission requirements.
The location of the University in the capital city and its environs is an advantage that has seen the university increasingly become a busy hub and citadel of academic activity at all times. In addition to the regular, evening and weekend programmes, classes are conducted at the University’s Campuses in Mombasa and Kisumu and also in the Extra mural Centres located in the following centers; Garissa, Kakamega,Nakuru,Meru,Kapenguria,Kisii, Thika,Lokichogio,Lamu and Nyeri.
For information about the entry requirements for undergraduate degree programmes, diploma, certificate, bridging and foundation courses, click on the tabs below offered at the University of Nairobi
Module II & III, Self Sponsored Programmes and Distance Education
University Of Nairobi Application Form Dates
University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year
- Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and
- December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce,Bachelor of Hospitality Management,Bachelor of Travel and Tourism
- April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts),Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics ,Bachelor of Economics and Statistics ,Bachelor of Journalism and media Studies,Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management,Bachelor of Travel and Tourism,Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses
The advertisements for the intakes are usually carried in the local press two months before the intake and March/April for the September/October main intake.
Before you apply, first read on:
Click on any of the links below based on the programme of your choice to apply:
- University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – Undergraduate
- University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – Graduate
- University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – ODEL Campus
Foe more information, contact the institution at:
University of Nairobi
P.O.Box 30197, GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (+254-20) 3318262/ (+254-020) 2429997
Fax: (+254-20) 245566
Facebook: University of Nairobi