About Egerton University Nakuru Town Campus
About Egerton University Nakuru Town Campus – Check Below:
Our foremost objective is to improve the quality of higher education, increase student enrollment and competition rate, to increase research and consultancy output, the integration of information Communication Technology in Teaching, Learning and Management, to increase community outreach and extension programmes and to increase the number of linkages and collaboration with Alumni Institutions, Organizations and Industry. Also, to improve the Management of University resources, Staff and students
Egerton University‘s Vision is to be a world class university for the advancement of humanity.
To offer exemplary education to society and generate knowledge for national and global development.
Our Core Values.
The University’s activities and decisions will be guided by the following core values:
- National Unity;
- Passion For Excellence;
- Devotion To Duty;
- Transparency And Accountability
- Social Fairness
Egerton University, Nakuru Town Campus College is accredited to the following:
1.Kenya Commisssion for Higher Education
2.Inter-university Council for East Africa
3.Africa Association of Universities
4.International Association of Universities.
The School continues to maintain an excellent reputation for the quality of its course provision and a number of courses rank highly within their subject areas. Our honors are recognized as one of Kenya’s Public University’s ‘flagship’ for high-quality and innovative teaching and the excellent levels of student satisfaction.
Research Informed Teaching
Research is central to the NTCC’s success and we are leading the way in a number of areas. Teaching on all courses is research-informed and many staff are research active which ensures we offer dynamic and exciting topics for students to study. All of our History staff are active researchers and enjoy an international research rating. Equally, members of our Philosophy team have been widely published and enjoy both national and international reputations.
- NTCC is in the top five Public universities in Kenya.
- You will be taught by legally qualified staff who have real practical experience in the legal industry and also by leading academics, whose research drives our courses.
- We recognize that flexible study is increasingly important, offering full-time, part-time and distance learning programmes.
- All our undergraduate degrees are recognized by Kenya Commission for Higher Education.
- We offer a wide range of LLMs, both academic and professional.
The place to be
- NTCC’s outstanding facilities, including mock courtroom, Modern library with a Cybercafé, a cafeteria & Lecture halls well equipped Computer Labs with over 120 computers and newly refurbished buildings, ensure our students have the best environment in which to learn.
- A dedicated careers and recruitment service for our professional courses provides students with guidance and assistance in their search for a training contract or pupillage.
- Exciting opportunities exist to study in Europe with our International Twinning programme with Western Michigan University.
- Quick facts:
- Founded in 2001
- Located within the Proximity of the Central Business District (CBD) Along Government Road near Bontana Hotel.
- Accredited by the National Council of Higher Education
- A campus College to Egerton University
- 1200 full- and part-time students from 60 countries
- More than 20,000 graduates and 40,000 former students.
1 Egerton University Student Portal
2 Egerton University Contacts
3 Egerton University Nairobi Campus
4 Egerton University Courses
5 Egerton University Hostels
6 Egerton University Graduation
7 Egerton University Fee Structure
8 Egerton University Application Forms
9 Egerton University Online Application
10 Egerton University Nakuru Town Campus
11 Egerton University Admission
12 Egerton University Address
13 Egerton University Admission List
14 Egerton University Admission Letter
15 Egerton University Admission Portal
16 Egerton University Accommodation Account Number
17 Egerton University Branches
18 Egerton University Business Courses
19 Egerton University Bcom Fee Structure
20 Egerton University Bank Accounts
21 Egerton University Bachelor of Clinical Medicine
22 Egerton University Bachelors Degree Courses
23 Egerton University BCom
24 Egerton University Certificate Courses
25 Egerton University Course Registration
26 Egerton University Careers
27 Egerton University Campuses
28 Egerton University Courses and Fee Structure
29 Egerton University Computer Science
30 Egerton University Diploma Courses
31 Egerton University Distance Learning
32 Egerton University Degree Courses
33 Egerton University Diploma In Education
34 Egerton University Diploma In Law
35 Egerton University Department of Agriculture
36 D+ Courses in Egerton University
37 Egerton University Email Address
38 Egerton University Engineering Courses
39 Egerton University E-Learning Self Sponsored Programmes
40 Egerton University Economics and Statistics
41 Egerton University Electrical Engineering
42 Egerton University E learning
43 Egerton University Exam Timetable
44 Egerton University E-Learning Courses
45 Egerton University Fee Structure For Self Sponsored Students
46 Egerton University Fee Structure PDF
47 Egerton University Fees Account Number
48 Egerton University Fee Structure For Parallel Students
49 Egerton University Faculty of Education
50 Egerton University Finance Department
51 Egerton University Graduation Fee
52 Egerton University Graduate School
53 Egerton University Grading System