Kenya Institute of Special Education KISE Intake 2022/2023
Kenya Institute of Special Education Intake 2022/2023 – Apply Now:
|Diploma in Special Needs Education||Full time Program||September|
|Distance Learning Program||August|
|Certificate in Kenyan Sign Language (KSL)||Full time- Day &Evening class||
|All Other Certificate Courses||Full time||April
|Workplace/Tailor made Courses||Full time||As per request|
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AT KENYA INSTITUTE OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
Diploma in SNE in: Autism, Emotional & Behaviour Difficulties, Hearing Impairment, Deafblind, Intellectual Disabilities, Gifted and Talented, Visual Impairment, Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and Inclusive Education
- Holders of P1 Primary Teacher Certificate by training or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience or
- Holders of Certificate Course in Early Childhood Education Development (ECDE) from a government Institutions with at least D+ in KCSE or Division II in KCE or its equivalent and at least 2 years teaching Experience or
- Holders of P1 teacher certificate through promotion after passing PTC exam offered by the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Standards, Ministry of Education, Kenya or
- Holders of P2 Teacher certificate and certificate in SNE from KISE or any other recognized institution with at least a D plain in KCSE or Division IV in KCE or its equivalent and at least 5 years teaching experience.
- Applicants should have a minimum of Diploma in Special Needs Education.
- The course is open to teachers, parents, social workers, caregivers, Braille transcribers and any other interested persons with form four educational level with a minimum of KCSE D are encouraged to apply.
Kenyan Sign Language
- Applicants should have a minimum of KCSE Grade D or its equivalent .
- Applicants should have a minimum of KCSE Grade D or its equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE POST THE COMPLETED FORM TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Kenya Institute of Special Education
P.O. Box 48413, 00100-NAIROBI
Kasarani, Thika Superhighway Exit 8
Off Kasarani-Mwiki Rd
P. O. Box 48413 – 00100
Tel: 020- 8007977,
Cell : 0734-801 – 860