Kenya TVET Helb Loan Application 2023/2024
Kenya TVET Helb Loan Application – How to Apply:
Students pursuing Certificate and Diploma courses in select public universities, select university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary. Orphans, single-parent students and other deserving students will be given priority.
- Admission letter from the institution.
- National Identification Card.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan and Bursary Application Form (TLAF).
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
READ ALSO: Kenya TVET Online Application 2023
How to Apply for TVET Helb loan:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Log in and select the 2016-2017 First Time TVET Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website before fi lling the online application form.
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following:
a. Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi GPO, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu Machako, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce or;
b. HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi either personally or through secure mail or;
c. One of the banks listed on the HELB website that you have opened an account with for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce
- Retain one copy of the duly fi lled LAF
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.
31 List of TVET Institutions in Nakuru County
33 List of TVET Institutions in Nairobi County
38 TVET KNEC Registration 2023
40 TVET Loan Application Form 2023 – Kenya
41 TVET MIS Online System Portal Login
43 Kenya TVET Online Application 2023
44 Kenya TVET Online Registration
46 TVET Opportunity for Form Four Graduates
50 TVET Question Papers and Memorandums pdf
51 Kenya TVET Past Question Papers Pdf Download
53 TVET Reforms, Policies and Challenges in Kenya
54 TVET Registration Requirements
56 TVET Shortlisted Candidates 2023
58 Kenya TVET Scheme Of Service
59 Kenya Registered TVET Trainers
60 TVET Trainers Application Form
63 Kenya TVET Trainers Registration
65 TVET Teaching Vacancies 2023